Friday 28 October 2016

Luwangli

The once big and deep Luwangli River (Luwangli Turel) leads the way to my home from Tiddim Road. Halfway to my home, the river gives numerous small tributaries (langkhong in meiteilon). One of these langkhongs run just in front of our house.  As the time progresses, ruthless and relentless indeed for them, the laangkhongs no longer are big and bold. They have succumbed to the hands of people and time. As i write this, i think i sort of have started to understand how much my father misses his childhood. He would invariably mention about how mighty luwangli was.

PS: Some of our neighbours filled up one of the laangkhongs and built a house there. Who are we to defy the course and consequences of time but can we not atleast defy the consequences we bring..

1 comment:

  1. hey brother i am from manipur and i am manipuri and my website is abhijitahp.blogspot.com please visit to support me this is only one sciencetific and technological website from maniupur in this website you can learn new things such as making robot.please share to your friends
    thank you if you visit my website and thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete