Wednesday 6 June 2012

Unrated Thoughts and Life

My avidity to write poems and article has been a help when i want to yell out,and yell out through my poems. I had never been so much into this poetry thing before. Kind of a lust of poetry has developed in me,inside my heart. I only wrote few lines of my thought when i was a kid.

Actually,the basis of my writings is my family and the troubled relations i've had with close ones,doesn't particularly mean girlfriends or sweethearts. I'm very much a reserve lad and i keep everything inside my tiny virtual closet,which never really exists.

There has been so many turn arounds in such a short period of two and a half years. I've been encouraged to take up a plan and then discouraged in the middle of execution. More to that,i've been humiliated in front of everyone only to be embraced later. I've been into a lot of embarashment lately.

How could a person be happy if his dreams of becoming a "Man" is not fulfilled after so many attempts? You get ripped off mentally sooner or later. But that's compulsory. Sometimes i feel i should just ignore everything and put a stop to my life. But at the next moment,my mama's care,father's love and sister's tantrums on me would flash in the mind and i couldn't proceed further.

No comments:

Post a Comment