Wednesday 12 December 2012

Homie


Time to say good bye has come.
Dear Shillong,I'm leaving you in six days
Take away all my pride and false perception
Give me a chance to reclaim myself.

I want to see my mama and baba
I miss my sister's tantrums
My parents are waiting for me
So do my sister and cute little cousins

I am deprived of my home's sweetness
Living in a virtually simulated room
With useless laptop,tab and phone
I am so deprived of the mud wall

I am leaving you as I leave Shillong
Dear Look Alike,we will meet again next year
But in a different manner.
You are free from my irri now.

I shall be playing in those green grass
With my childhood friends
I shall be riding on the dusty roads
They lead my way to here

I will be cooking with my mother
I will be painting my house with my father
I will be arguing with my sister
I just want to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment