Friday 25 January 2013

To You



Dear,
I didn't know who you were. I didn't know how you would be. Now I know you,not too much,not too less. But I failed to know how you are. I am still trying hard to know how you are although it is of no use.

People say you are beautiful,gorgeous physically and worth liking. I couldn't recognise your physical beauty. When they say you are beautiful,I think of warning you to hide somewhere,far away from those eyes. But what could I do.

Your occasional childish act makes me love you more. The way you exclaim ayyah when you don't believe something,the way you say oing when you are surprised......and in fact everything you do is lovely.

Nothing is going to happen. So if ever there is an another life,please love me.I want to get your love. I want to know how you are. Please remember you are the only one I love for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment