Thursday 14 July 2016

Burhan, Army, AFSPA and I

Heart for Burhan Wani but conscience says No to Proxy War.. My dear Brothers and Sisters in Kashmir, this has been happening all the same in my state too, for the last 60 years. There have been documented 1528 cases of fake encounter in Manipur, Numerous children got vanished in the last 10 years. Men were killed, women were raped by the protector, which actually is the Destroyer in disguise. AFSPA give the Protector the utmost power to fire upon or use other kinds of force even if it causes death, against the person who is acting against law or order in the disturbed area for the maintenance of public order. He had a true heart but his means of retaliation was not proper, at least. I believe everybody who is a rebel must either support the country in which he live to such an extent that the country itself bows down to him or be rich and powerful enough to wage war against the country. In his case, his rebel mind (as i believe) had no other option but to take refuge of the neighborhood. He truly became a rebel but in the process became a part of the Proxy War against the country. I wish he took the former way of being a rebel.. Congratulationsto India and Pakistan for keeping the Kashmir issue alive. You have won again. It's the loss of common people. People like me who live not knowing when my end will come, not knowing how to live a fruitful life. I have nothing more to say. Our right to freedom has long gone in the wilderness created by the Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment